DON'T WAIT THE LAST DAY >>
The rear facing 2-in-1 car seat that fits your child from birth till 125 cm and 36 kg. Not dependent on ISOfix, which allows you to mount the seat in any position in your car. Has passed the world’s toughest crash test: the PLUS test.
Most parents say that they turn their kids forward facing around the age of 3-4 years. But did you know that the safest option is to be rear facing for even longer? With this as a backdrop, we’ve put all our effort into making a seat that truly takes into account that it needs outstanding performance in crash tests even for children from birth all the way to 7 years. Consumer insight has shown that an issue with rear facing seats is that the kids grow out of the seat due to their weight before they reach 125 cm. So we set a hairy goal of Stretch being able to both bear the weight of 36 kg and enough leg space for older children. No other car seat manufacturer has ever managed this before. As we’ve made child car seats since 1963 we took all these years of experience and put it into the development of this one seat.
1. Exo frameThe unique external frame on the seat will truly bear the forces in a frontal crash.In addition, the seat shell has a very rigid spine that will make sure your child is kept in a stable position in an impact.
2. Unbeatable leg spaceThe leg space on Stretch is easily adjusted with this front brace.Adjust as your child grows, all the way up to 26 cm.
3. Easy belt installationFinally! Belt installation made easy. In just a few easy steps you can install the seat with the car’s internal belt.Retracting lower tethers making it easy to install correctly. Easy lock-off and tensioning mechanism enables anyone to get a sturdy installation
4. Flexible installationBeing belt installed means you are never dependent on having ISOfix in the car you are using.You can install it in the passenger seat and in any position on the rear bench (including the middle).
5. Baby Shell™ + Newborn Hugger™Keeping your tiny one protected and comfortable from day one with extra side protection walls and cushion for an ergonomic position
We know we’re not only responsible for taking care of the safety of our children today, but also making sure we do our part in making their future as green and safe as possible. When we made BeSafe Stretch we made sure it would be sustainably smart:
We’ve made a few videos that should help you get the most out of your seat.You’re also able to see and download user manuals.